Queensland Skilled Nominated List
If you wish to reside and work within Queensland then you should right away apply for the Queensland Skilled Nomination visa from Immigration Xperts. The skilled nominated list is for candidates that are not currently working in Queensland. Here the candidate has both options of temporary and permanent visa for applying for Queensland nomination.
Below is a list of the visa choices for which a candidate can apply as well as get nomination by selecting an occupation from the list of Queensland Skilled occupations.
- Subclass 190 skill nominated visa- it is a skilled visa that is point based and will offer permanent residency to the candidate in Australia. Getting state nomination foremost for applying for this visa.
- Subclass 489 skilled regional visa- it is a temporary skilled visa that is point based and will enable the applicant in living and working in Australia’s regional areas for about 4 years. Getting a state nomination for applying for this provisional visa is a must.
Queensland Nomination key requirements
For becoming eligible for applying for the Queensland nomination the candidate needs to cater the following criteria namely,
- Need to choose an occupation from the Queensland Skilled Occupation List
- Score a minimum of 60 points resting on the candidate’s profile factors such as education, age, work experience, language proficiency) including the state nomination points
- Require having positive skill assessment, especially from a pertitent assessing authority
- Cater the minimum requirements of English proficiency
How to apply?
Below are some rules that a candidate needs to follow while applying for this visa namely,
- Select Queensland like a nominating state
- Submit Expression of Interest (EOI) in SkillSelect for applying for nomination for the desired visa
- The application will be checked by the BSMQ for determining the candidate’s eligibility for nomination
- Post selection the candidate will receive two application forms for submitting together with the essential documents
- The candidate would require to pay the application fee together with the application form lodging
- Generally the Queensland skilled visa nomination will take 14 days for receiving the completed application
Require help and support for applying for a skilled nominated visa in Queensland?
When you require thorough assistance as well as support for applying for a skilled nominated visa for Queensland simply contact us at Immigration Xperts. Every agent in our company is highly skilled and qualified. We are a registered and prominent immigration company with ample expertise in visa categories and Australia immigration. We have a team comprising of registered and certified immigration specialists. Be rest assured with us you are under safe and trusted hands as we are a licensed and authorized company and strongly believe in transparency which means no hidden costs. We are always up front. Our staffs will offer you key support in submission, arranging the reports of skill assessment, test results of English proficiency, other essential documents, lodging application forms, accurately filling the forms and so on and so forth. To know more call us right away.